Source: Inside Facebook.com
Every month, we track the top 25 Facebook pages with the most likes, according to PageData. In our first PageData leaderboard of 2014, we see that Coca-Cola has passed YouTube to move into the No. 5 spot.
While Facebook for Every Phone and Facebook always generate tons of likes, this month’s chart shows that Shakira, Vin Diesel and Candy Crush Saga also added hundreds of thousands of fans in the past month.
Click below to see a full list of the most-liked Facebook pages. Here’s the list from December 2013.
|#||Name||Total Likes||Daily Growth||Weekly Growth|
|1||Facebook for Every Phone||362,101,546||+621,530||+4,379,284|
|8||Texas HoldEm Poker||69,832,118||+4,033||+26,999|
|11||Michael Jackson||67,946,032 *||+43,687||+283,507|
|18||Candy Crush Saga||57,632,748||+96,795||+627,620|
Other changes since December 2013:
- Michael Jackson and Cristiano Ronaldo switched places, with the late King of Pop sliding down to No. 11.
- Katy Perry moved from No. 14 to No. 13, bumping Lady Gaga down one spot.
- Justin Bieber advanced from No. 16 to No. 15, with Linkin Park falling from No. 15 to No. 17 and Vin Diesel rising all the way up from No. 20 to No. 16.
- Candy Crush Saga fell from No. 17 to No. 18.
- Will Smith went down one spot, to No. 19.
- Family Guy also fell one spot to No. 20.
- Taylor Swift rose from No. 25 to No. 23.
- AKON fell from No. 23 to No. 25.
*Administrator’s Note: Michael’s Facebook page is currently at 68,884,220 likes.